Today's Hot Links: Cheesecake to Chowder
• Z is For Zesty? The Times serves up an A-to-(almost)-Z guide of summer drinking by definition.
• The Mission District's latest "clean, family-friendly, neighborhood place featuring hand-thrown, thin-crust pizza made from locally-sourced ingredients" also has intentions to be "well-lit." Michael Bauer can leave his flashlight at home.
• Let's play "Would You Rather?" Wild-foraged candy cap–mushroom cheesecake at Blue Fog or Little Skillet's bacon-wrapped hot dog with chutney nestled in a waffle bun?
• Sam's Chowdermobile, the latest in the food-on-wheels trend, might be coming to Fi-Di soon.
• How the Michelin man crippled French restaurants.