The Top Seven Things to Do at Bubble Lounge
If you're in the mood for some bubbly and a totally fun night on the town, head straight to the Bubble Lounge. While they have pretty much every type of Champagne imaginable, this Financial District institution is about way more than just champers. Here are seven reasons to check it out all week long.
1. Go Napoleon-Style. Learn to open a bottle of bubbly using only a flick of the wrist... and a saber! Talk about the best party trick.
2. Make every hour a Happy Hour on Tuesdays, when their delicious food and drink happy hour menu is available all night.
3. Listen to the Bay Area’s best live bands and DJs with no cover, three nights a week! (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)
4. Be a VIP in our newly-renovated, private “Clos du Mesnil” Room.
5. Pop some bottles... BIG bottles! Some top out at six liters of Champagne! That means there's enough for you and all your friends.
6. Celebrate with SusieCakes! The Bubble Lounge has joined forces with the beloved SusieCakes Bakery to bring some sweetness to your night, whether it's a special occasion or not.
7. Drink Champagne and dance on the table...okay not literally, but their 20% discount on over 100 select Champagnes will definitely make you want to!
You can plan for all of these things and more when booking a party at The Bubble Lounge! Contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org for party plans and more details. Salut!