Win a Pair of All-Access Passes to SF Cocktail Week
In order to honor San Francisco's intense love affair with alcohol in all its glorious forms, SF Cocktail Week has been orchestrating its rock solid week of parties, tastings, and more for industry insiders and casual cocktail geeks alike for six entire years. This year promises to be better than ever before, so trust us when we tell you you'll want to be there.
From September 17th through the 23rd, there wil be tons to do, see, drink, and eat. Libations will be world class, mixed up by the city's creme de la creme of bartenders, so there's no need to worry about that. One of the events we're most excited about is "Spirited Food Trucks: A Pairing of Deliciousness," helmed by "cocktailian" masterminds from 15 Romolo, Elixir, The New Easy, and Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen to create portable cocktails for guests to enjoy in the SoMa StrEAT Food Park.
We have a pair of VIP, all-access passes to this year's SF Cocktail Week. Just sign up for our newsletter below, and we'll choose the winner randomly. Good luck!
- Matt Fitch, Coi's New Somm Passes the Pairing Test
- Countown to SF Cocktail Week! Win Tickets to the Carnival Gala from Liquor.com
- The Cocktail Pairing Race Reaches New Heights
- This Week in Food: Wine Pairing, Potrero Marketplace, Indian Street Food, and Chocolate Politics
- Cocktail Week Post Mortem: Bartenders Protest N.O.'s Tales of the Cocktail