Workshop's Black Jet Bakery Pie & Pop Tart Pop-Up
Back by popular demand, Workshop SF is throwing a pie and pop tart party with Black Jet Bakery this Thursday, perfect for your holiday fiesta or last-minute attempts to indulge before tightening your belt come January. When they threw a pie pop-up shop for Thanksgiving, their baked goodies sold out in 3 hours, so drop by as soon as it starts, at noon, for the best stuff.
Here are the pie flavors to look forward to: chocolate pecan, apple cranberry, pecan, boozy apricot crumb, and apple. All are $20. You can also get the aforementioned pop tarts (the most popular flavor, jalapeno cream cheese, goes quick), gingerbread, holiday cookie boxes, jarred caramel and hot fudge.
And there are still more goodies to be had! There will be Christophers Teas hand-blended teas, Workshop DIY kits, terrariums, gift certificates for Pie In A Jar or tea blending classes, and spiked hot apple cider. Try not to buy it all!
Workshop, 1798 McAllister St. @ Baker, (415) 874-9186
More Eat + Drink Postings
- Pop-Up Pear Orchard in Union Square to Benefit Meals On Wheels Tonight
- Hot Pop-Up Planner: Labor Day Weekend Eats and Beyond
- Foodie Agenda: Mystery Meet, Celebrity Cruise Line Pop-Up Restaurant, and more!
- In a Taqueria Rut? Four New Mexican Pop-Ups Will Spice Things Up
- Foodie Agenda: SF Food Bank, Vegan Pop-up and More