You're Invited: Support Wine and Wishes This Saturday at the Metreon
One of the Bay Area's loveliest culinary experiences returns this weekend, as the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation stages their annual Wine & Wishes event at the newly redesigned City View Room atop the METREON.
Attendees are guaranteed a world-class food and wine exploration that could only be held in San Francisco, with stunning and creative presentations from renowned executive chefs including Mark Dommen (One Market), Gerald Hirigoyen (Piperade), Matt Masera (Wayfare Tavern), Roland Passot (La Folie, 2012 Piggies Wiinner for "Best French Restaurant"), Hoss Zaré (Zaré at Fly Trap)—plus special presentations from Chef Michael Weller and the students of the California Culinary Academy.
Tickets are available for a range of budgets and experiences, from the earlier Gourmet Tasting (only $150.00 per person) to the more elaborate Winemaker Dinner later in the evening, with an array of the Bay Area's best vino poured by impeccably well-informed local sommeliers. Proceeds benefit the much-loved local chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, so you'll be supporting "the powerful impact a magical wish has on a child."
February 4, City View at the METREON, 101 Fourth St. at Mission, click here for full details and tickets.
- You're Invited: 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Bourbon Cocktail Seminar Series
- You're Invited: Hendrick's Delightfully Peculiar Cocktail Academy
- You're Invited: 7x7's Game U.P. Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series
- You're Invited: Reed & Greenough's Giants Viewing Happy Hour
- You're Invited: 7x7's Lit Crawl 2012 Program at The Lone Palm, Oct. 13