With our Neighborhoods issue approaching faster than we'd like to admit, it seems like all talk around the office has been centered around SF districts this week. Though the borders between 'hoods can be fuzzy, they certainly each have a distinct style about them. We decided to have a little fun and mash up two seemingly opposite neighborhoods into one look that we could see just as easily on a girl shopping the stroller-lined Chestnut Street as one having a beer at Zeitgeist.
Which two neighborhoods should we combine next?
1. American Apparel Italian Short Sleeve Button-Up, $62: This classic checkered button-up is a closet staple whether Marina or Mission, male or female.
2. Levi's Low Skinny Flood Jeans in white, $44.90:
The zippered ankles on these snowy-hued skinny jeans add a little edge to a preppy ensemble.
3. Tory Burch Jelly Reva Ballet Flats in orange, $95:
Bold-hued rubber turns otherwise sophisticated flats into playful kicks that are ideal for traipsing around the park or beach.
4. Urban Renewal Studded Denim Jacket, $148:
Give your prep school outfit some street cred with a vintage denim jacket with stud detailing.
5. Urban Outfitters Pearl and Chain Necklace, $39.99:
This necklace strikes the perfect chord between pop and rock-and-roll.
6. Cheengoo Spring London Trench, $60:
Prepare your pup for an unexpected shower with this adorable green trench complete with Marc Jacobs floral lining, not to mention orange piping that matches your jellies (just tell everyone you didn't notice).