Seeing the (ahem) popularity of last week's mashup of two of the most stereotyped SF neighborhoods got us thinking of how we could possibly follow with another. But alas, once the Haight was mentioned it all became clear. This week's muse is a businessman by day who's a hippie at heart, reflected in his style by adding a dash of 'Summer of Love' flair into his work wear. So turn on some Dead and indulge yourself:
1. Topman light grey slim suit, $400: This versatile suit in the perfect shade of grey looks equally sleek for day or night.
Add a hint of the '60s to your classic french cuff button-down with subtle paisley detailing.
3. 1950s Paisley Batik Tie, $26:
Get experimental with this psychedlic silk tie.
4. J.Crew Classic leather penny loafers in black, $150:
A bit more casual than the wingtip and more office-friendly than Birkenstocks, penny loafers should be a wardrobe staple for every man.
5. The Caroline Collection VW Beetle cufflinks, $199:
Wear these wonderfully kitschy cufflinks as a homage to your first true love.
6. Timbuk2 Build Your Own Laptop Messenger, $190 as shown:
Bike down Market in true eco-conscious style with this locally-made messenger bag with hemp panels.