The 9th Annual Arts of Fashion Foundation Fashion Show Comes to the Bentley Reserve
If you're like us and all that turkey and stuffing have you feeling a tad slumpy, check out the 9th Annual Fashion Foundation fashion show for inspiration to burn the exorbitant amount of calories you gained over the weekend.
The event, dubbed San Francisco in Fashion Mode, will showcase a bevy of innovative and “uniquely untrendy” looks from 55 top-notch student designers – who will be competing for internships from major fashion houses from Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and Anne Valerie Hash — from all around the world. And if that doesn't sound scintillating enough, how about the chance to rub fashion elbows with industry industry insiders such as Manish Arora, David Duby, Julie Perrin, Laurence Teillet, and Anthony Vaccarello, who will all be present at the festivities. You know we're sold.
Tuesday, December 7th at 7PM at the Bently Reserve (301 Battery street)
- Macy's Glamorama: Bruno Mars, Far East Movement, Tracy Reese + A Killer Fashion Show this Friday
- 85th Annual Junior League Fashion Show, Friday at The Fairmont Hotel
- On the Runway: Art Institute’s Fashion Metamorphosis Show
- Art Institute Fashion Show: from Refined to Rock ‘N Roll
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show