Acrimony Decks its Halls with Makr Pop-Up Shop
Hayes Valley boutique Acrimony is getting in on the pop-up shop action just in time for the holidays. In the spotlight? Makr leather accessories and canvas bags by designer Jason Gregory. Set up within a temporary eight-by-eight-feet space inside the Gough Street store, Makr offers its latest hand-sewn wallets, totes and small leather goods.
The unisex pieces – created in limited runs – temper classic shapes and utilitarian detailing with luxurious touches like rustic-meets-preppy laser-etched patterns in herringbone and plaid, as well as contrast stitching and hand-sewn logo tags. The overall result? Deceptively simply offerings to enhance urban forays of all kinds – whether you’re pounding the pavement in the Mission or sipping a latté in Pac Heights.
Good bets? Girls and guys can both get down with the gentlemanly One Wallet for tucking bills and plastic neatly away on a night out, while the canvas and leather Thru Tote has enough space to stash choice picks from the weekend farmer’s market. For adventures further afield? The Strap Tube Duffel has a sexy mystery befitting adventures in the making.
Just don't expect the sweet stuff to last. The pop-up shop closes after the holidays.
- Now You See 'Em: San Francisco Holiday Pop-Up Shops
- Guns and Shades Pop-Up Shop Brings New, Rare Vintage Eyewear to Lower Haight
- Inside Lower Fillmore’s Turk + Taylor Pop-Up Shop
- Crossroads Pop-up Thursday at Shotwell: Upgrade to Local Goods
- Nice Collective Goes One Step Beyond Pop-Up Shop to "Mobile Supply Unit"