All Vintage Everything at Sub-Mission Gallery Tomorrow Night
It's a gathering of some of the best independent vintage dealers in San Francisco and the Bay Area like Retrofit Republic, Hummingbird Vintage, Bayside Boutique, Apocalypse Vintage, and Goodbye Heart, who will hawk gorgeous clothes and accessories right in the Mission. The free event, put on by DNA and SF Indie Fashion, runs from 6-9:30 pm and is nice alternative to the usual after-work happy hour. Look forward to makeup artist Nikol Elaine for mini makeovers, the all-the-rage feather hair extensions by The Mission Statement, cocktails and music.
Space is limited so RSVP here if you want a slice of the action. It's the perfect way to start your spring wardrobe!
- Gravel & Gold: A New Vintage and Design Destination in the Mission
- Minxy's Brings Affordable Vintage to the Mission
- SF Street Style: A Local Stylist Wears Parachute Pants, Vintage + YSL, in the Mission
- El Tecolote's "Imagining the Mission" Opens Tomorrow Night @ Mission Cultural Center
- We Do! Calling for Submissions for 7x7's Wedding Sourcebook