Black Honey Launch at HELLO by Candystore Collective
‘Tis the season to be hungry, obviously, and if you, like us, are craving style as much as cranberry sauce, stop by HELLO by Candystore Collective this Saturday to get your fix of Jené DeSpain’s newest line, Black Honey.
Quasi-local DeSpain, who began her carreer as a jewelry designer in the Mission five years ago, brings us this sultry jewelry collection, which is crafted from raw brass, leather, gold, and gunmetal and comes in striking geometric forms, like the pictured pair of honeycomb earrings (they compliment the line's name perfectly).
Still need convincing? The line launches with an equally stylish brunch, so if it really is food you crave, come by for Four Barrel coffee, breakfast by Fillmore Bakeshop, and mimosas and bellini’s. Take a trip to the land of chic and honey to satisfy your cravings this weekend.
Brunch from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., Saturday November 27; HELLO by Candystore Collective, 2226 Bush St., 888-601-0117, candystorecollective.com
- Fall Must-Have Picks from Conifer, La Boutique Galerie and Hello by Candystore Collective
- New Art Installation at Hello by Candystore Collective
- Padma Lakshmi on Her Latest Jewelry Collection and SF Food Culture
- Extra Coating: Candystore Collective Winter Coat Drive
- Seven Favorite Things: Candystore Collective