Cameron Silver's Decades Denim Hits Select SF Boutiques
Cameron Silver, the genius behind LA's Decades and Decadestwo designer vintage boutiques, has just launched his very own vintage-inspired denim line dubbed Decades Denim and he's bringing it to a boutique near you.
The 11-style Denim Trousseau holiday collection - named after 20th Century hotties like Marilyn Monroe - ranges from $99 to $129. Not bad considering the fact that each piece is made out of high-end Japanese denim and features cool details such as exposed zippers and sleek tack buttons. Check them out for yourself at Luna Boutique (3615 Sacramento Street), Weston Wear (569 Valencia Street), and the Blue Jeans Bar (1827 Union Street ) right here in San Francisco.
- Go Green or Bust: SF's Vegan Fashion Show
- La Boutique Brings Together Jennifer Siebel Newsom and Margaret Cho For a Good Cause
- SF Style Blogger Aimee Song Loves Leopard Prints in the Winter
- SF Style Blogger Laura Ellner Shares Her Feminine Fall Look
- SF's Stylish Blogger Liz Cherkasova Shares Her Freshest Fall Look