Downtown, Just Opened in Union Square, Gets Some 'New York Times Style Magazine' Love
The just-opened, super-posh Union Square boutique, Downtown, got some ink this weekend in the New York Times Style Magazine Fall Fashion edition.
If you haven't checked out the shop's offerings yet, they're worth a gander, even if it is to ogle the price tags. The store features may one-of-a-kind pieces and is located in a former brothel on Maiden Lane, which owner Michael Kelter tells the Times "is mysterious yet inviting and evokes a sense of history."
Other SF shout-outs in the Times piece are Gary Danko (Kelter's go-to date night spot, naturally) and the downtown salon Mr. Pinkwhistle.
Read the full times profile here.
More Style + Design Postings
- Jimmy Choo Opens New Store in Union Square...Drool
- Foodie Updates: Chef Change at Betelnut, a New Arcade/Bar in Union Square, and More
- Sidewalk Chic: Downtown Glam in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Sitting Pretty in a Vintage Blazer, Brooch + Knee Highs in Union Square
- Hark! A Plethora of Store Openings Just in Time For the Holidays