Dylan Closes on Chestnut Street
The rumors have been swirling, but we’ve confirmed that Dylan, the Vintage 415 owned co-ed boutique in the Marina, has closed. Callers may still get a voicemail message at the location that connotes business as usual, but as of today, the e-tail arm of the Dylan website has shut down—sans any official going-out-of-business sale—and the homepage announces: “The boutique at 2146 Chestnut Street is closed. … Please check back for updates in the coming weeks.” Those updates could end up being that the Vintage guys are selling the store to new owners, but that’s still TBA, according to partner Nate Valentine. In the meantime, the party-throwing restaurateurs are still busy at work on their latest gastro pub venture, Tipsy Pig, in the former Bistro Yoffi space down the street.
- Closing Ceremonies: Maneater Threads Going-Out-of-Business Sale
- Vintage Jewelry: Sasha Maksutenco Does the Dirty Work for You
- Sweet Addition to Union Street: Marmalade Boutique
- SF Street Style: 415 Tattoo + Grey Dr. Martens in Union Square
- Shop Talk: Conifer Closes, Oakland Vintage in SF, and More Retail News