Events: Where to Shop this Weekend
The weekend is nearly upon us - and you know what that means: it's time to get out and about. Later today, unwind from the workday at the Joe's Jeans Grand Opening cocktail party, which welcomes the premium denim label known for superior fit to Union Square.
- What: Joes's Jeans Grand Opening
- Where: 239 Grant Ave., 415-986-7171
- When: Dec. 12, 6-9pm
Next, make haste for Divisadero and the Holiday Indie Mart, where local designers, boutiques, musicians and artists are throwing down at the Independent. We'll be knee-deep in the edgy offerings from Shotwell, salivating over retro-inspired looks from Minnie Wilde, making merry amid live silk screening and beer can wreath demonstrations and refueling in between retail missions with sustenance from Little Star Pizza.
- What: Holiday Indie Mart
- Where: The Independent, 628 Divisadero St.
- When: Dec. 13, 11am-4pm
On Sunday, saunter downtown to the W Hotel for Launch SF, a sample sale mixing local boutiques, emerging designers and choice vintage finds from Taxi CDC, Ooma, Turk+Taylor, Amanda Archer, Jules Elin and many others. Perks beyond the retail realm include beats, adult beverages and a lounge offering a chance to meet-and-greet with participating designers. And don't forget to RSVP for free admission.
- What: Launch SF
- Where: W Hotel & XYZ Lounge, 181 Third St. San Francisco
- When: Dec. 14, 12-6pm
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Barneys Shoes, Chillin' and Indie Mart
- Where to Shop This Weekend: Goldenbleu Going Out of Business Sale, .meggie. and Lovesick
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Guy Bedarida at Saks, Appel and Frank and Clary Sage Organics
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Sales at Barney's, Ambiance and Kweejibo
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Year-End Sales