Fashion, Beauty, and Tech Collide For One Night at Retail Camp
You can sit and ponder how to make it in this digitally revolutioned fashion and beauty biz , or be proactive about it and check out Retail Camp in SF tomorrow evening. This fun, (they'll be giving away gift cards, free wardrobe consultations, and other cool prizes to the top of the class), and informational conference, (60 industry insiders will be there including Moxsie's Jon Fahrner and Lululemon Athletica's Carolyn Coles), will undoubtedly leave you one step closer to achieving your stylish dreams.
Workshops and presentations will cover all aspects surrounding digital media: marketing, launching collections, public relations, manufacturing, eCommerce, mobile marketing, plus more. We always say two brains, and in this case, 60, are better than one . . .
Retail Camp, Thurs. Sept. 30 6pm to 10 pm
Sandbox Suites at 123 10th St (SOMA area)
- This Week in Fashion: Bikes & Beats Present Bike Fashion, Rose & Champagne Facials for Mother's Day, Swap for Good at BellaPelle and More
- Link Love: Tie One On, Pucker Up Naturally and Stare in Horror at Whit Port
- Party Hop With The Fashion Pack: Big Things, Vintage Fashion, Brothers and Sisters + More
- Talking Shop: 5 New Spots for Retail Therapy
- Ali Hewson on Fair Trade Fashion, Motherhood and Celebrity