Get a Front Row Seat at the Academy's NYFW Show
As Ms. Klum has drilled into our well-coiffed heads season after season, 'In fashion, one day you're in and the next you're out.' Well, six recent Academy of Art grads have made the cut without having to turn garbage into couture (at least to our knowledge) and will be showing alongside the likes of Philip Lim, Diane Von Furstenberg and Project Runway's own Michael Kors at New York Fashion Week this Saturday.
For the sixth consecutive year, recent grads from the School of Fashion at AAU are hitting The Tent at Bryant Park to showcase their womenswear collections. If a last-minute trip to the Big Apple to show your hometown pride isn't in the budget (yeah, ours either), you can still catch the action via live streaming this Saturday at noon at academyart.edu.
Scroll down for a sampling of what you have to look forward to:
Sabah Mansoor Husain
- Spotted: Academy of Art Dress on 'Big Love' Star
- Academy of Art Fall 2012 Graduate Runway Show at New York Fashion Week This Friday
- Walk a Mile in Rachel Zoe's Wedges at AAU's Styling Exhibit
- Emerging Talent: Stand Outs from the Academy of Art University's Spring 2011 Fashion Show
- Snag A One-of-a-Kind Tote Designed by AAU Textile Design Students