H&M Skincare Line Debuts in San Francisco
Shoppers at H&M stores in San Francisco will find something more than the latest on-trend clothing waiting for them the next time they step inside the retailer’s doors. Starting today, the company’s new skincare line made using organic ingredients and essentials oils arrives in-store.
The line of everyday beauty basics comes in recyclable packaging and includes a shower gel, body lotion, hand cream, lip balm and body scrub in either raspberry melon or lavender mint scents. Certified by Europe’s Ecocert organization, organic ingredients in the products range from organic apple juice in the shower gel and body lotion to organic almond seeds in the hand cream. Accompanying makeup and toiletry bags made of organic cotton come in pink and green graphic prints.
Luckily for consumers, the cost of slathering on scrubs and creams with organic ingredients is relatively affordable. Every product in the line is $4.95, except for a toiletry bag retailing for $7.95.
- Photos: H&M San Francisco Debuts Maison Martin Margiela
- Dots and Serious Lines at Comme des Garcons H&M Launch
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- SF Street Style: Balenciaga, H&M and Custom Jewelry at Union Square
- Tre Balm Gives Us a (Painless) Reason to Go Brazilian