Link Love: Anna Wintour on Letterman, Models Un-retouched and More
Daily reads from our feeds …
Anna wintour live and uncensored on Letterman! The grande dame of fashion is finally stepping out into the limelight. The Cut says she’ll appear on the Late Show on August 24 to promote The September Issue.
Peter Lindbergh continues his au natural streak and captures supermodels on camera without makeup and minimal retouching for September’s Harper’s Bazaar. And they’re still stunning. Ugh. Fashionologie gives us the goods.
False bias, but we sometimes turn our noses up at Levi’s. Not so this time around—CFDA acclaimed menswear designer Robert Geller is doing very exciting things for the brand (via Refinery 29).
Fabsugar reports Rachel Roy’s landing at Macy’s. Pencil in some time for serious shopping.
Kate Moss never grows old. Design Scene brings us the latest Just Cavalli ad campaign.
- Link Love: DKNY Gets The Cut, Icy As Ever Anna and JPG Rumors Denied
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: RIP Daul Kim, VS Lingerie Cirque du Soleil and Fashion IMBD
- Link Love: From Trash to Charity, Chanel Tattoos and Wig Wonders