Link Love: Betsey to Retire and Celeb Fashion Lines Going Extinct
Daily reads from our feeds...
Shock queen Betsey Johnson plans on retiring after her September show, via The Cut.
ISEEJANYMARY.COM turns a Herve Legér knockoff into an original.
Mission Loc@l uncovers a treasure trove of vintage clutches in Isso SF.
L.C., J. Lo, M. Mo? Celebrity fashion lines come to a halt as they (we hope) focus on what made them famous in the first place, via ABC News.
Store your 4th of July picnic essentials in this perfectly patriotic insulated tote, via style.com.
- Link Love: H&M Fall/Winter Campaign and Fashion's Billionaires
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- SF Street Style: A Fashion Shoot at Crissy Field
- Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
- Link Love: Wax Ecstatic, Hobo Chic and Rodarte Film Endeavor