Link Love: Bye Bye ’09 + Good Fat and Free Tunes
Decade, we bid you adieu. Our final lovely links for '09:
Still looking for New Year’s Eve plans? For $100,000, you could ring in the New Year in Miami and score a pair of new boobs while you’re at it. Via Luxist.
Piling on the pounds over the holidays may leave partier’s remorse in its wake, but Sephora has the skinny on the perks of extra fat for the over-fifty set.
Danica Patrick will launch a fragrance, WWD reports. Let’s hope it doesn’t draw its olfactory inspiration from the scents surrounding the race track.
Want to ring in the New Year listening to new tunes? Unleash the last Music Monday collection of free downloadable tracks from Urban Outfitters on your ears.
Zara’s recently released, limited edition 1000 heels may cost far less than the uber-luxe designer styles that inspired them, but they’re not exactly a bargain, reports The Cut.
You may have thought her foray into fashion was destined to be short-lived after a much-criticized debut at Emanuel Ungaro, but Lindsay Lohan is reportedly trying to forge ahead in the style arena. StyleList has the scoop on the star’s plans to expand her 6126 line of leggings.
You can now shop local boutique The Seventh Heart online.
Inhabit helps stylish cyclists everywhere with a post on bike helmets that won’t make you look like a dork.
SF Unzipped closes out the year with a list of its top nine beauty finds of ‘09.
Speaking of lists, we enjoyed perusing Refinery 29’s top 10 store openings of 2009.
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism
- Link Love: Skinny Jeans Endanger Manorexics and, by the way, You’re Fat
- Link Love: New Balenciaga, Lindsay Lohan for Ungaro and Tyra Takes on the Web
- Link Love: Tie One On, Pucker Up Naturally and Stare in Horror at Whit Port
- Link Love: Fugly Prom Dresses, Coco in Spike & Annie, Vibrating Mascara Wands!