Link Love: Cellulite-Fighting Panties and The New Sartorialist Book
Daily reads from our feeds …
Women will do anything to trim the fat, as evidenced by the speed in which these cellulite-fighting panties flew off the shelves in the UK. The Cut reports on the magic crystals that promise to do the impossible.
Refinery 29 stumbled upon an advanced copy of Scott Schuman's new book, The Sartorialist, and called it total perfection. We can't wait to get our hands on it.
By now we're sure you've all heard that Amazon bought Zappos, but have you seen the epic snorefest of a YouTube video released by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos? Gawker delivers.
Per Fashionista, head designer Esteban Cortazar will be leaving Ungaro. The so-called mutual breakup is said to be caused by a decision to use Lindsay Lohan as the celebrity face of the label's future ad campaign.
Amy Sacco, nightlife queen behind New York's ultra exclusive Bungalow 8 and more, has begun shooting for her new reality show series. Might this be Rachel Zoe #2? WWD has the scoop.
More Style + Design Postings
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Wax Ecstatic, Hobo Chic and Rodarte Film Endeavor
- Link Love: DKNY Gets The Cut, Icy As Ever Anna and JPG Rumors Denied
- Link Love: Heidi Klum Barbie, Online Vintage and Don't Miss the Marc
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière