Link Love: Christian Louboutin Does Barbie and David Lynch Does Dior
Eye candy to start your weekend ...
Christian Louboutin designs Cat Burglar Barbie, complete with four pairs of his famously red-soled heels. Available on Net-A-Porter.
Decoding David Lynch’s latest—the cryptic filmmaker is rumored to be directing John Galliano’s highly stylized Dior commercials, starring Marion Cotillard. Preview Olivier Dahan’s previous installment, courtesy of Fashionista.
Yet another annoying man trend, this one resurrected from the past. WSJ reports on the return of heavage (yes, that’s male cleavage).
Marvel over chic couture and bad acting in Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel short film Paris-Shanghai. (via Refinery29)
The Cut brings us the full Rodarte for Target Look Book. Start planning what you want to buy now so that you’ll have a leg up once the collection hits stores on December 20.
- Link Love: Angelina Jolie Does Fashion and Hamish Bowles Does Wall Street
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: From Trash to Charity, Chanel Tattoos and Wig Wonders
- Link Love: January Jones Un-enhanced and Paris Runway Couture
- Link Love: Anna Wintour on Letterman, Models Un-retouched and More