Link Love: Disappearing Eyebrows, Shoe Magic, Blondes Tardy for the Party?
Hot links sound good on a cold Monday....
Some trends should never step off the runway. The latest example? As The Cut delicately puts it, Nair-ing your eyebrows off your face.
In other hair-raising news, the jury may still be out on whether blondes have more fun, but apparently new research shows they spend more time getting ready for the party. Discuss.
Luxist reports a private sale is on at Montblanc San Francisco, making it the write (sorry) time to add one of the retailers’ luxe pens or watches to your collection.
Looks like someone has our number. Ecouterre presents 7 ways to makeover footwear for fall, from sprucing up worn-out uppers with D.I.Y. details to turning shoddy shoes over to the pros for new soles and heels.
Speaking of shoes, Season Five Style highlights a stiletto you can drink Champagne out of. Too bad you can’t wear it, too.
SF Indie Fashion is falling in line with San Francisco’s Coma and Cotton.
Refinery 29 piques our interest with six new designers to watch.
SF Luxe anticipates the re-opening of the San Francisco Chanel store, scheduled for Nov. 19.
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- Link Love: Tie One On, Pucker Up Naturally and Stare in Horror at Whit Port
- Link Love: Remembering Nads, Granny Cap Hate, Undies Getting Smaller
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism
- Link Love: Fugly Prom Dresses, Coco in Spike & Annie, Vibrating Mascara Wands!