Link Love: DIY Galore and Bicycle Reflector Couture
Daily reads from our feeds...
After stints in hosiery and self-tanner, Lindsey Lohan's new movie production company promises to be "Unforgettable", via WWD.
Fashionista asks "Who wore it better?", but we think the real question is "Where can I get my hands on a striped shirt and Sharpie?"
We adored them as kids, but Refinery29 convinced us to revisit the wardrobes of Carmen Sandiego, Jem and other cartoon trend-setters for sartorial inspiration this season.
Maison Martin Margiela used 300 Bicycle Reflectors in his latest couture show? The Cut breaks down couture by the numbers.
- Link Love: Margiela Exits Maison Martin Margiela, Rodarte Sample Sale and more…
- High Fashion Russian Nested Dolls for Russian Vogue's 10th Anniversary
- Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
- Link Love: The New Ann Taylor, 100 Pieces Under $100 and Faux Animals Galore
- Link Love: Mandals Galore and Meet Harper's Bazaar's New Cover Girl, Susan Boyle