Link Love: Dress Yourself in Designer Bags, Invest in Gap and Listen to André Leon Talley
Daily reads from our feeds …
The Frisky critiques W magazine’s take on homelessness. Hint: it involves dressing Sasha Pivovarova in designer bags.
In a ploy to convince Wall Street that Gap is a smart investment, the company sent their new 1969 designer jeans to traders on the floor. Clever marketing tactic, if you ask us. (via The Cut)
“Shop for good” is the message behind Fashion’s Night Out’s official PSA. Wow. The industry is starting to look desperate in these tough economic times. StyleList delivers.
All of this talk about Anna Wintour is getting tired. TimeOut NY comes to the rescue with a fresh look in an interview with our favorite Vogue editor-at-large, André Leon Talley.
ACL highlights our very own SF-based Levi’s. We Are The Market brings us part one of the interview.
- Link Love: Marc Jacobs To Dress Miss Piggy, JPG To Leave Hermès and NUDE Goes To Court
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition