Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition
There may not be a San Francisco Fashion Week to boast about, but that doesn't mean we're not all keeping close tabs on the New York tents. Just in time for the weekend, here's some reading to keep you up to speed on all the fabulous goings on.
Fashion Week wouldn't be complete without a little PETA party crashing. Check out this Pamela Anderson anti-fur TV ad that was a little too risqué to run on CNN's Airport Network, courtesy of StyleList.
Leave it to the lovelies behind Vena Cava to put a twist on the traditional runway show. Fashionista shot some pics of the clothes and the confusion.
It's easy to get lost in the myriad collections, but don't forget the models who strut these stunning designs down the catwalk. Check out The Cut's slideshow of Thursday's top talent.
Twitterific! Look no further—NYT put together a directory of Twitter accounts for brands, stores, designers, fashion people, models, media and more. Start following now.
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: January Jones Un-enhanced and Paris Runway Couture
- Link Love: Fur Fashion, Wigs on the Runway and LED Eyelashes
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière