Link Love: A Glimpse at Anna Sui's Gossip Girl Line and Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes at Gap
Good reads from our feeds...
The look book of Anna Sui's Gossip Girl-inspired collection for Target has finally arrived via The Cut, but we're not sure that Serena would wear any of it. Blair and Jenny: maybe.
Carrying too much weight on your shoulders? StyleList says maybe it might be the lead in your purse.
Spikes and pompoms and hair, oh my! Style.com wants to know if the embellished shoe trend has reached the tipping point.
Gap's sprucing up their Holiday campaign and possibly being courted by Uniqlo's owner, via Fashionologie.
Fashion designers in the '30s predict what fashion will look like in the year 2000...and they're not too far off, via aarting.
- Link Love: Betsey to Retire and Celeb Fashion Lines Going Extinct
- Link Love: Anna Wintour on Letterman, Models Un-retouched and More
- Link Love: Alien Shoes, Sesame Street and Prime Cleavage
- Link Love: Rodarte for Target, Chalayan for J.Brand and Saks Does Menswear
- Link Love: King of Pop Clothing Line, Dakota Fanning All Grown Up and the It Girl Quiz