Link Love: Invisible Eyebrows and Man Corsets
Daily reads from our feeds …
Shorn eyebrows as asexual element and exercise in modernity? Sounds like a bunch of hooey. NYT reports on this ridiculous and (hopefully) short-lived trend.
As if the murse wasn't enough. Australian company Equmen introduces Spanx for men. These mirdles (man girdles) are flying off shelves at Saks, purporting to improve posture and reduce back pain—ha! The Cut has the scoop.
Check out Vogue's roundup of summer wardrobe essentials, including a few options that would even work in our foggy SF weather.
Yikes! Madonna's tour stage collapses during assembly in Marseille, killing one worker and injuring six, says the Examiner.
View on Fashion highlights these Givenchy ankle boots that have us itching for fall. Start saving now—they retail for a hefty $1,295.
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition