Link Love: January Jones Un-enhanced and Paris Runway Couture
Juicy bits to start your weekend …
For real. GQ claims they did not enhance January Jones’ breasts on their latest cover.
As expected, Paris always comes out on top. Despite all the recession depression we’re feeling stateside, French couture is keeping it high-end. Check out The Cut’s slideshow of the best.
Get sexy with the over-the-knee trend but just be sure to watch out for thigh-high muffin top. Black Book advises how to avoid this fashion faux pas.
We’re jazzed about Anthropologie’s collaboration with Ruffian. Refinery 29 previews the Upper East Side luxe.
Finally—Pierre Hardy footwear for Gap debuts in stores on Monday. Plan your lunchtime shopping trip now. (via Nitrolicious)
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: RIP Daul Kim, VS Lingerie Cirque du Soleil and Fashion IMBD
- Link Love: Christian Louboutin Does Barbie and David Lynch Does Dior
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: From Trash to Charity, Chanel Tattoos and Wig Wonders