Link Love: Milk Made, Mother Hen and Coco's Look
Juicy fashion bits to start your weekend …
Sustainable style is moving further into the future according to the Wall Street Journal's latest article on Norwegian designers' use of milk proteins to make clothing.
Which came first—the chicken or the egg? Have a look at Malvin's maternity fashion faux pas from last night's Project Runway. The Cut brings us a slideshow of all the designers' looks.
Get the look for $100 or less. Sneak a peek at Vogue's guide to staying trendy on the cheap this season.
Get some Coco Avec Chanel fashion inspiration before the movie we've been waiting for hits theaters on the West Coast. (via Refinery29)
Eye candy just in time for the weekend. Spend some time marveling over California-based fashion illustrator and model lover Danny Roberts' work in his new blog Igor + Andre.
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: Brüno's Fashion Picks, White Bucks and Audrey as Coco
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: January Jones Un-enhanced and Paris Runway Couture
- Link Love: Fur Fashion, Wigs on the Runway and LED Eyelashes