Link Love: Nars Shoots for Vogue, Balenciaga Redux and Candy Colored Necklaces
Eye candy to start your weekend …
François Nars (who we just interviewed about an SF-inspired beauty line) takes a short break from makeup to shoot for Vogue Japan. C’est magnifique! Fashion Gone Rogue reports.
One of our all-time favorite fashion houses, Balenciaga, is unearthing 19 archived pieces to be reconstructed using modern techniques by Nicolas Ghesquière, but you’ll have to go to Paris to get your hands on one. Fashionista has the scoop.
Refinery29 spied these delicious candy necklaces by L.A.-based Mctega … good enough to eat if they weren’t made of resin.
Whether you’re dealing with sun and sand or clouds and mist, The Cut rounds up the best summer hats they could find to tame your wild weathered hair.
We couldn’t take our eyes off the fall/winter collection by Dutch brand Spijkers en Spijkers, inspired by ‘20s lit icon Dorothy Parker (via View on Fashion).
- Link Love: Cadillac Does Fragrance, Botox Tax and Flats at Vogue
- Link Love: Men’s Vogue Outs Gay Men, Fashion Networking and Artsy Model Cards
- Link Love: New Balenciaga, Lindsay Lohan for Ungaro and Tyra Takes on the Web
- Link Love: Men in Heels, A Dying Garment District and Narciso for Less
- Link Love: Brüno's Fashion Picks, White Bucks and Audrey as Coco