Link Love: A Naughty Rihanna, Vibrating Gold and a Guide to Spring Collections
Daily reads from our feeds …
Okay, so this is yesterday’s news but we’re still reeling over the simultaneously stunning and scary Rihanna shoot for September’s Italian Vogue. (via The Cut)
The timelessly sexy Chris Noth, otherwise known as Mr. Big or the detective on Law & Order, is now the face of men’s beauty. SassyBella says he’ll be the new spokesperson for Biotherm Homme.
Nothing spells overindulgence better than a diamond and gold $2,750 vibrator from JimmyJane. Enter for a chance to win this “collector’s” item.
Rules are meant to be broken. Refinery29 shows us 10 pieces that will happily have us wearing white after Labor Day.
Don’t fret if you can’t be there in person. Style.com shares their guide to NYC’s spring collections.
- Link Love: Cadillac Does Fragrance, Botox Tax and Flats at Vogue
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: The Newest Chest Accessory and a Pregnant Gisele?