Link Love: The New Ann Taylor, 100 Pieces Under $100 and Faux Animals Galore
Daily reads from our feeds...
The Cut leaks a sneak peek of Rachel Zoe's QVC collection. Disclaimer: no animals were actually harmed in the making, though we can't say the same for our eyes.
Snag a limited-edition Jason Wu, Brian Reyes or Lorick tote for a mere $35 thanks to the Fashion Gives Back project (via Fashionista)
Vogue gives us the rundown on scoring some of Fall's biggest trends for under $100.
Check out the new-and-improved Ann Taylor, who recently ditched her stiff interview suits for more modern digs (via Stylelist)
Decline Designs presents the ultimate fashion question: how long could you go without wearing black?
- Link Love: Mandals Galore and Meet Harper's Bazaar's New Cover Girl, Susan Boyle
- Link Love: DIY Galore and Bicycle Reflector Couture
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Link Love: Orange is the New Red and The $72,753.98 Balenciaga Dress
- Link Love: London Fog Needs A New Airbrusher and Old MacLagerfeld Has A Farm