Link Love: RIP Daul Kim, VS Lingerie Cirque du Soleil and Fashion IMBD
Juicy bits to start your weekend …
The Cut reported that twenty-year-old model, photographer and artist Daul Kim was found dead in her Paris apartment on Thursday. We’ll miss her enigmatic character and unique look.
It was like a Cirque du Soleil of lingerie. Fashionista captured the Victoria’s Secret runway show on video.
As up on the industry as you are, it’s virtually impossible to remember every detail of designers, models and collections. Introducing what every fashionista has been waiting for—the IMDB of the fashion world called MyFDB.com.
Like so many others in these trying times, Zac Posen agreed to design a lower-priced sportswear line for Saks Fifth Avenue. Refinery29 gives us a sneak peek.
Kate Moss is chastised for her flippant comment, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.” Out of context or not, this is one giant step back in the struggle against eating disorders. (via NYT)
Wev’e got a new suggestion for how you can spend your lunch hour. DailyCandy launches a new sample sale site today called Swirl.
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: From Trash to Charity, Chanel Tattoos and Wig Wonders
- Link Love: Strange Accessories, Housewife Madonna, Annie Leibovitz for Kohl’s
- Link Love: Alien Shoes, Sesame Street and Prime Cleavage