Link Love: Selling Scraps, Traina in Givenchy and Flavor Flav-Inspired Margiela?
Daily reads from our feeds...
American Apparel now selling Bag O' Scraps: DIY inspiration or desperation? (via PSFK)
Sure to have our closets, jeans and Google Reader bursting at the seams, Refinery 29 gives us the low-down on the best fashion+foodie bloggers on the web.
The Mad Men Fashion File discusses the wardobe highs (Betty's sheath) and lows (Peggy's plaid) of the latest episode.
Local fashionista Vanessa Traina leaves us swooning over her Givenchy masterpiece, via Jak & Jil.
Thanks to OutsaPop Trashion, our latest DIY project takes inspiration from Maison Margiela's brilliant Rolex frame necklaces for Fall '09.
- Link Love: Lots O' Hair at Chanel, Terry Richardson in Vinyl, and a $4,814 T-Shirt
- Link Love: DIY Galore and Bicycle Reflector Couture
- Link Love: A Night at the Emmys, Win Carrie's Manolos and Size 10 Models Hit London
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition