Link Love: The September Issue Trailer Leak, the Sequined Glove, Summer Accessories
Bright, shiny things that caught our roving eyes....
The Cut reveals the unpleasant fate of interns who dare blog about fashion PR maven Kelly Cutrone.
Nasty Gal experiences an accessory overload.
Waiting with baited breath for The September Issue documentary? Refinery 29 has the leaked trailer video.
The sequined glove fascinated us then, and it still fascinates us now. The New York Times delves into the many reasons it was impossible to look away from Michael Jackson.
We hear from Elle that Juicy Couture plans to fly to new levels of sophistication, thanks to a forthcoming line dubbed Bird.
While Juicy grows up, Oscar de la Renta turns toward tots. In Style reports on the designer's recently launched limited edition collection of little girls dresses.
Cool Hunting goes behind the scenes with San Francisco-based Nice Collective.
- Link Love: Anna's Clip Online, Summer D.I.Y. Fashion Ideas and a Fanny-Pack for your Head
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism
- Link Love: Fugly Prom Dresses, Coco in Spike & Annie, Vibrating Mascara Wands!
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- Link Love: Skinny Jeans Endanger Manorexics and, by the way, You’re Fat