Link Love: SF Officially The 9th Most Stylish City in the World
Daily reads from our feeds...
Paper is the new denim according to Diesel, via 10 Magazine.
Diminutive celeb stylist Rachel Zoé to launch "The Zoe Report", via The Cut.
WWD informs us that Beyoncé's alter ego is going back-to-school.
San Francisco ranked #9 in Forbes' Most Stylish Cities List.
Kanye's absurdly priced sneakers for Louis Vuitton have already sold out, via The Cut.
A federal probe found that one-third of American Apparel workers are illegal immigrants, as reported by Reuters.
Bono sports a laser jacket at the first concert of U2's new tour, making us actually want to cough up the money for U2 tickets, via Gizmodo.
- Link Love: Basquiat Reeboks, Wang on the Web and Tom Ford as Director
- Louis Vuitton Sprouse Collection Launch Event with YBCA
- Look of the Week: Canvas Rucksacks for the Urban Gentleman
- SF Street Style: Sisters in Beachy-Hip and Boho-Chic Looks at the Ferry Building
- This Week in Fashion: Benefit Flash Sale, Sexy Fashion at Supperclub, Gilt's Juicy Event, WIRE Recycled Fashion + Big Sales at Carrots, Y&I and More!