Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
Daily reads from our feeds …
Agent Provocateur takes S&M to the next level with their haute couture spiked metal corset priced at $4,900 (ouch!). WSJ reports on this unique business plan that pays no mind to the recession.
Thanks to the genius of the information age, you can get an inside look at NY’s Fashion Week from the comfort of your couch—FashionTweek by the Halogen Network culls top tweets from the front lines and Alexander McQueen will stream his runway show on the company’s website. (via The Business of Fashion)
Heidi Klum bares her bum for Page Six magazine and Fashion Copius has the pics. Should the now mommy show a little modesty or be free to expose her behind for the camera?
Rodarte for Target doesn’t hit stores until December, but a sneaky editor leaked the preview online and sold this lace top on eBay. Is it karmic retribution that she got a measly $10.49 bid? (via The Cut)
For some fun—Refinery 29 rounds up fashion’s most famous bobs.
- Link Love: Heidi Klum Barbie, Online Vintage and Don't Miss the Marc
- Link Love: Invisible Eyebrows and Man Corsets
- Link Love: Wax Ecstatic, Hobo Chic and Rodarte Film Endeavor
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: Strange Accessories, Housewife Madonna, Annie Leibovitz for Kohl’s