Link Love: Strange Accessories, Housewife Madonna, Annie Leibovitz for Kohl’s
Juicy bits to start your weekend …
The Frisky finds 2009’s strangest accessories—boob scarves, chainmail stockings, taxidermy headbands. And that’s just the beginning of the list.
It’s a low day for Annie Leibovitz. Known for Vogue spreads and personal relationships with every important fashion figure and cultural icon, the famed photographer has now succumbed to shooting Britney Spears for Kohl’s to pay off that huge debt she’s sinking in. (via Nitrolicious)
Get Gaga’s fashions. The Cut reports that e-tailer Not Just a Label has partnered with the pop star to bring fans her signature eye patches, super-villain capes and more.
Madonna does domestic for D&G’s Spring/Summer 2010 campaign. The Telegraph UK has posted three of the ad images, including one of the material girl washing dishes.
Christian Lacroix’s couture house may be reduced to a licensing operation, but that hasn’t stopped the designer from dressing the masses. Check out the uniform he designed for French railway operator SNCF, courtesy of WWD.
Not sure what to get your style-savvy friend for Christmas? Gag gift her with one of these fashion icon mouse dolls from Tra Tutti.
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: Anna Wintour on Letterman, Models Un-retouched and More
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: Alien Shoes, Sesame Street and Prime Cleavage
- Link Love: Angelina Jolie Does Fashion and Hamish Bowles Does Wall Street