Link Love: Vivienne Westwood's Son Makes the Leap from Nudes to Suits and Self Edge opens in NYC
Daily reads from our feeds...
Cool Hunting reports that SF-based Self Edge is opening up shop in the LES, offering NYC a taste of Frisco.
One of our fave supermodels of all time, Christy Turlington is back and better than ever as the new face of YSL, via 10 Magazine.
WWD informs us that Mexican huarache-inspired sandals are the perfect footwear choice this summer, something the Mission has known for decades.
Test out your DIY shoe-embellishing skills with surprisingly easy-to-follow tutorials at Love Maegan via Outsapop Trashion.
Erotic photographer turned menswear designer? We Are The Market speculates that if anyone can successfully make the leap, it's Vivienne Westwood's son Ben Westwood.
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: Cheap Beauty Indulgences, Easy DIY and Kristin Davis Has A Clothing Line?
- Link Love: DIY Galore and Bicycle Reflector Couture
- Link Love: Disappearing Eyebrows, Shoe Magic, Blondes Tardy for the Party?