Link Love: The Worst Halloween Costume, Super Scary Fashion and Celebs in SF
You've probably spent the last month pondering the best Halloween costumes your mind can muster. But what about the worst possible costume? Jezebel's vote goes to this fat lap dancer get-up. We concur.
During his recent appearance in San Francisco, The Sartorialist (a.k.a. photographer Scott Schuman) had many sweet things to say about the City and the fans that waited hours to meet him, but top props from the famous fashion blogger went to this ever-so-sylish man.
Schuman wasn’t the only celeb to draw a crowd to a San Francisco shop last week. Wu Tang’s Ghostface Killah dropped by the Adidas Concept Shop at Shoebiz to meet fans, sign gear and even dole out a few hugs. Awww…
Move over Madonna. It seems Louis Vuitton has replaced Madge with Lara Stone for the face of its spring 2010 campaign. Via The Cut.
MADE Jewelry has launched a new collection dubbed Love & Hate.
StyleList has the scoop on underwear so hot it glows, if that's the kind of thing you're into.
Refinery 29 gets into the Halloween spirit with the five scariest things in fashion. Yup, taxidermy jewelry actually exists. We cringe.
Acrimony doles out advice on what to do and see in Tokyo.
Luxist finds a blinged-out purse hook that it would be happy to hang with (sorry, had to).
- Link Love: The Poorgeois Look, Vintage Glam and Scary Single-Lens Shades
- Link Love: Linda’s High-Profile Pits, Kinky Paris and Nevernude-ing for Halloween
- Link Love: Fashion's Richest Dead Celebrity, Walken's "Poker Face" and more...
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism