Link Love: Zoe's Spelling Error, Becks Designs for Posh and more...
Links to start the year off right...
Fashion fans are agog that, while ringing in the New Year alongside Marc Jacobs in St. Barts, Rachel Zoe misspelled the designer’s name as she tweeted about the experience. Via The Huffington Post.
The focus on embellished leg wear will continue in 2010, WWD reports.
Refinery 29 proves that, while clothing itself may be confined by sizes, style most definitely is not.
In what will no doubt be a boost to his wife’s label dVb, David Beckham will reportedly collaborate with Victoria on a forthcoming menswear line. Via StyleList.
Susie Bubble is scared for her life during a visit to Topshop’s post-Christmas sale.
If, while perusing the pics from NYE, you find yourself cringing, you may be in need of 10 ways to look better in pictures from In Style.
The winners of the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation awards have been announced. Recipients include Joseph Altuzarra and Prabal Gurung. Via Fashionista.
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism
- Link Love: Leibovitz Down on Her Luck, Pelosi's Hairstyling Hopes and More...
- Link Love: Heidi Klum Barbie, Online Vintage and Don't Miss the Marc
- Link Love: Comme des Garçons' 1st Foray into Boring? Chris March Sues Thierry Mugler and More...
- Link Love: Marc Jacobs To Dress Miss Piggy, JPG To Leave Hermès and NUDE Goes To Court