Lombardi Sports Kick Off Ski Season With Winter Fashion Show
'Tis the season to be skiing, snowboarding, and sledding. But before you head out to enjoy the new powder, we suggest you stop by Lombardi Sports to check out its winter "Avalanche" fashion show happening this Thursday at 1600 Jackson Street. After all, don't you want to be the cutest snow bunny in the cabin?
Keeping it in the community, Lombardi will be featuring their own workers as models wearing gear from top ski brands such as Burton, Orage, and Spyder. Also, all set designing and styling will be done by local talent from the Academy of Art and the show itself will benefit the SF Food Bank. Additionally, the first 100 people to RSVP to the event get a sweet swag bag filled with snow season goodies.
- Go Green or Bust: SF's Vegan Fashion Show
- Get Fitted: Design Your Own Handmade Shirt From Hiras This Week in SF
- SF Style Blogger Aimee Song Loves Leopard Prints in the Winter
- SF Style Blogger Laura Ellner Shares Her Feminine Fall Look
- Lombardi Sports' Polk Gulch Fashion Show Showcases Billabong, RVCA, and more