Look of the Week: Animal Instinct
Between all the animal prints spotted on the runway and the SF Zoo's Annual Fur Ball this Saturday, it's safe to say there's no better time to take a walk on the wild side. The problem with this bold trend is that it can quickly go from positively chic to something you'd see, well, late night in the Tenderloin. That's why this week we decided to compile an animalistic ensemble that will help you stand out from the pack (in a good way):
1. Maje Silk Leopard Print Blouse, $275: This wild-yet-wearable top looks equally fab paired with a high-waisted pencil skirt or a pair of distressed skinnies.
2. Silence & Noise High Rise Jean, $64: These 2-button jeans make a flattering addition to any fall wardrobe.
3. Just Cavalli Snake Cabochon Ring, $116: Give into temptation with this slithering statement ring.
4. Marc Jacobs Safety Pin Clutch, $595: Add a pop of color with this playful oversized clutch.
5. Elizabeth and James Send Dip Side Wedges, $375: Show some skin in this au courant pair.