Look of the Week: Dinner + a Movie
Sometimes there's nothing better than heading out for a dinner-and-a-movie date night. That's especially true this weekend.
Between the SF Silent Film Festival at the Castro and a screening of Psycho with a live score performed by the SF Symphony, we're already prepping for a movie marathon that doesn't involve our couch and a bag of Cheetos.
For this week's look, we decided to compile an (almost) all black and white date ensemble as an ode to the classic films we'll be glue to. And from the painted stripe silk dress to the Metropolis-inspired skyscraper ring, you're sure to steal the show:
1. Made Her Think Skyline Ring, $65
2. J. Crew Marlie Gallery Stripe Dress, $138
3. Deena & Ozzy Lace Up Wedge, $68
4. ModCloth White Blazer Affair, $44.99
5. Melie Bianco Tassel & Chain Hobo, $72