Look of the Week: Dinner Party
We hate to have to tell you this, but it's supposed to be another wet weekend. That said, there's no reason to cancel your plans and stay home with takeout and the remote or risk fighting everyone in SF for a taxi.
Instead, we suggest coercing your friends to come to you with a good old-fashioned dinner party. Not only does it give you a chance to show off your latest and greatest dish, chances are you'll save money and most importantly, stay dry.
And since what to wear at such an occasion is always up for debate, we decided to show you what we'd show up in:
1. Topshop Polka Slinky Blouse, $65
2. Banana Republic Aurora Medallion Earring, $45
3. French Connection Edelweiss Shoulder Bag, $98
4. DKNY Draped Capri Pants, $160
5. Jeffrey Campbell Lace Front Attic Heel, $128