Look of the Week: Femmebot
Sure, we're insanely excited about Treasure Island this weekend, but you already know what to wear to a festival. Instead, we decided to take inspiration from the equally cool Futurism events hitting the city this weekend, The Future Project, OPENFUTURE, and Brava's Futurism Project. And though everyone has their own perception of what lies ahead, we certainly hope we'll be wearing winged shoulders, gloved clutches and lots of shine:
1. Topshop Cosmic Shoulder Dress, $80: Channel the dark side of Judy Jetson in this body-con number.
2. American Apparel Shimmer Opaque Tights in wild dove, $15: Slip on this shimmering pair and let your legs steal the spotlight.
3. Alexander McQueen Faithful Glove Clutch in stone, $999: Perhaps best described as the love child of MJ and the Kaiser, this brilliant clutch might be worth sacrificing rent for.
4. Forever 21 Braided Rhinestone Chain Bracelet, $10.80: Since no night on the town is complete without a little (cheap) bling.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Peep Toe Suede Booties, $595: These sleek booties will take you through the seemingly endless party season in style.