Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly (Pt. 2)
Year after year, despite making a mental note to think of a Halloween costume in advance, it always comes down to frantically throwing together an ensemble a few days before the big day. But that doesn't mean you can't still come up with something brilliant without having to fight the last-minute costume shop masses. With that, we leave you with 3 fail-safe ideas for guys that you can piece together with minimal effort:
1. Mark Zuckerberg: The best part of dressing up as the geeky billionaire is getting to dress in the comfy clothes your better half usually won't let you out of the house in, topped off with Gawker's creepy print-out Zuckerberg mask.
2. Kenneth The Page from 30 Rock: Going as everyone's favorite page (okay, so we don't actually know any other pages) is as easy as donning a crisp white button-down, gray pants, a bad thrift store tie and navy sport coat accessorized with a "Kenneth" name tag and fake NBC ID badge. Now get ready to tell really weird stories about farm animals all night.
3. The Old Spice Guy: A hilarious male equivalent of the ubiquitous sexy ______ (insert anything here), this easy breezy costume will have the ladies fawning over you all night.
- Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly (Pt. 1)
- Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly
- Look of the Week: Last-Minute Wednesday Addams Costume, Under $100
- Look of the Week: Woody from Toy Story vs. Woody Allen Halloween Costumes
- Look of the Week: Pee-wee Herman Halloween Costume for Him and Her