Look of the Week: Head in the Fog
This week's weather brings to mind the cliché Mark Twain quote, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." Yes, dear readers, the fog has nestled in to every nook and cranny of our fair city, making us increasingly lethargic in the mornings as we're piling on layers instead of traipsing about town in a bright sundress. But there's no reason you can't still look seasonally appropriate while bundling up to face the fog, which brings us to our look of the week:
1. Anthropologie Metamorphosis Sweater, $168: Throw this versatile sweater on over a t-shirt and jeans and consider it an effortlessly chic alternative to wearing your Snuggie to work.
2. Citizens of Humanity Frayed Avedon Skinny Jeans, $185: These jeans come perfectly worn-in, which means less work on your end.
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Golden Collar Necklace, $115: This striking collar adds instant glam to any ensemble.
4. Lin Beeser Takatuka Scarf, $245: Though the price tag is a bit steep for a scarf, we're sure you'll get more use out of this bold investment piece than those painful Louboutins sitting in your closet.
5. BDG Leather Saddle Shoe, $58: We love the 'first day of school' giddyness we get from walking around in these two-tone oxfords.